RENTAL CRITERIA FOR RESIDENCY
1. Occupancy is on the based number of bedrooms in a unit.
(A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet for clothing.)
2. Two persons are allowed per bedroom.
1. Positive identification with a picture will be required.
2. Each applicant will be required to qualify individually or as per specific criteria areas.
3. Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial of the application.
4. Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drug use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
5. Any individual whose tenancy constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual, the property, or the property of others, will be denied tenancy.
1. Monthly income should be equal to three times stated rent, and must be from a verifiable, legal source.
1. 12 Months of verifiable employment will be required if used a source of income.
2. Self-employed applicants will be verified through state corporation commission, and may be required to submit the previous year's tax returns.
1. 12 months of verifiable contractual rental history from a current third party landlord or home ownership is required.
2. 3 years of eviction -free history is required.
3. Three or more 72hr notices within one year will result in denial of the application.
4. Three or more NSF checks within one year will result in denial of the application.
5. Rental history reflecting past due and unpaid rent will result in denial of the application.
1. Negative or adverse debt showing on consumer credit report may require additional security deposits.
2. Three or more unpaid collections (not related to medical expenses) will result in denial of the application.
CRIMINAL CONVICTION CRITERIA
Upon receipt of the rental application and screening fee, the Lighthouse Property Management will conduct a search of public records to determine whether the applicant or any proposed tenant has been convicted of, or pled guilty to, or no contest to, any crime.
Any of the following shall be grounds for denial of the rental application.
a) A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea for any felony involving;
Sex crimes and/or child sex crimes,
Extensive property damage
Drug-related offenses (sale, manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to sell) or
Class A felony burglary or
Class A felony robbery; or
b) A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last 7 years, for: any other felony charges; or
c) A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last 7 years, for any misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor involving:
or that is Sex-related,
or Drug-related (sale, manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to sell), or
d) A conviction, guilty pleas or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last 3 years, for any B or C misdemeanor in the above categories or those involving criminal trespass ,
Pending charges or outstanding warrants for any of the above will result in a suspension of the application process until the charges are resolved. Upon resolution, if an appropriate unit is still available, the processing of the application will be complete. No unit will be held awaititng resolution of pending charges.
*As per the Metro Multi-Family Housing criteria